- SIZE 100CM X 200 CM (APPROX)
- Each throw is 5 layers of recycled cotton sari fabric hand stitched in 3 contrasting coloured threads.
- Some throws have small patches enhancing their vintage quality and charm.
- SIZE 200 CM X 225 CM
- 300 CM X 250 CM ON REQUEST
- Each bedcover is made from 2 near perfect cotton saris. The inside cloth is re-cycled dhoti cloth. Some bedcovers have small patches enhancing the vintage provenance.
- 50 X 50 / 60 X 40 /
- 66 X 66 CM
- Style 1: Complimenting Kantha cloth on both sides.
- 2: One side Kantha cloth with 100% pure Irish linen reverse. Both have an envelope back.
- 3. Knitted from recycled white dhoti strips with button fastening.
- 50 X 100 CM
- These are dhotis (white sarongs) that are torn into strips and hand knitted into an attractive and absorbent mat. Soft on your feet.
- 100 X 55 CM
- Hand-loomed cotton towels.
- 55 CM
- Made from recycled cotton.
- Size: 110x170 cm approximately
- Fabric: 100% cotton
Hand woven body towel. Twist fringe edge. Available in red/white, and blue/white. Sold as a set of three each a different design.
- 160x160cm approx.
Handwoven Ikat print quilt. 100% cotton. Backed in plain mulmul cotton. Kantha stitch running through.
- Size: 51x51 cm approximately
- Fabric: 100% linen
Hand blocked linen napkin. Selection of designs. All designs can be produced on placemats 38x51cm approx.